National Innovation and Science Agenda
Did you know the Australian Government is investing $54 million over five years to support innovation collaboration with priority economies, including Taiwan? Taiwan organisations can work with Australian partners to bid for:
- Up to $1million for a maximum of four years under the Global Innovation Linkage Program (applications are now closed);
- Up to $50,000 under the Global Connections Fund Bridging Grants (applications are now closed)
- Up $50,000 under the Global Connections Fund Priming Grants (applications are now closed). Please sign up here to receive notifications of future calls for Priming Grants.
Priority areas are:
- Advanced manufactures;
- Food and agribusiness;
- Medical technologies and pharmaceutical;
- Mining equipment, technology and services;
- Oil, gas and energy resources.
For more detail please contact the Policy Unit, Economic and Policy Section, Australian Office in Taipei, via tel: 02 87254133 (Ms Ko); 02 8725 4129 (Ms Wang); or 02 8725 4125 (Ms Hsu).