Appointment bookings are required for passport applications and notarial services. Clients should not attend the Australian Office without an appointment, except in cases of genuine emergency. Appointments can be booked here http://aotw.setmore.com/
Clients should arrive 5 minutes prior to appointments for security screening. If you arrive late for your appointment, you may need to wait until an officer is available.
Bookings can be made 2 months in advance. Refer to your notification email if you need to amend or cancel your appointment (see example below).
Please ensure you select the correct type of service when you make the appointment. If you select the wrong service, we may not be able to help at your appointment time.
Appointments are not required for the following services:
- Passport collections - please attend the Australian Office between 9am to 12:30pm, and 1:30pm to 5pm Monday to Friday (except public holidays).
- Emergency passport applications
- Consular enquiries
How to book your appointment
To book appointments please visit http://aotw.setmore.com/
Steps to booking:
1. Select the service that you require
2. You will automatically be forwarded to the next available appointment. You may select a date or time between 1 hour and 2 months in advance. First select the date on the calendar and then choose the time.
3. Enter your information. We ask you to provide an email address and a phone number so that you can receive appointment reminders and we can contact you if necessary.
4. Agree to our cancellation policy. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please refer to instructions below. Cancellations and modifications can be made 1 hour in advance.
5. Attend the Australian Office at your designated booking time.
Cancelling or rescheduling your appointment
You will receive an appointment cancellation/modification link each time you book an appointment at the Australian Office. The Office sends email notifications when an appointment is booked. It will appear as per below:
If you want to cancel an appointment, please click the "Cancel Appointment" link and you will receive a message on a new tab asking you to confirm cancellation.
If you want to modify an appointment, please click the "Reschedule" link. You will receive a message on a new tab allowing you to reschedule your appointment.
If you require assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
Fees vary month to month, up-to-date fees are available here (http://australia.org.tw/tpei/Document_Fees.html).
The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade is not responsible for any loss or damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the online appointment booking system. The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade reserves the right to omit, suspend or edit all information and/or services provided at any time in its sole discretion without giving any reason or prior notice. You are responsible for keeping apprised of all information and/or services provided in this booking system.