National Innovation and Science Agenda
Did you know the Australian Government is investing $54 million over five years to support innovation collaboration with priority economies, including Taiwan? Taiwan organisations can work with Australian partners to bid for:
- Up to $1million for a maximum of four years under the Global Innovation Linkage Program (applications are now closed);
- Up to $50,000 under the Global Connections Fund Bridging Grants (applications are now closed)
- Up $50,000 under the Global Connections Fund Priming Grants (applications are now closed). Please sign up here to receive notifications of future calls for Priming Grants.
Priority areas are:
- Advanced manufactures;
- Food and agribusiness;
- Medical technologies and pharmaceutical;
- Mining equipment, technology and services;
- Oil, gas and energy resources.
Further information about partnering with Australia on innovation, science and research can be found in this booklet. This booklet outlines the range of opportunities for international organisations and individuals to partner with Australia on cutting-edge innovation, science and research.
For more detail please contact the Policy Unit, Economic and Policy Section, Australian Office in Taipei, via tel: 02 87254133 (Ms Ko) or 02 8725 4125 (Ms Hsu).